Tweets by @morningblend56 According to Mary: Adieu

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Adieu

Well, Friends, the travel blog is over.

It was so wonderful to have you along. I can honestly say that it would not have been as much fun without you! I am humbly proud of my accomplishments. Mastering a cell phone (sort of), hitching up a trailer (sort of), following in the footsteps of Lewis and Clark (sort of) and experiencing the wild west (sort of). I think I am a little braver as a person. Sort of.

Cal continues to heal. And I am emerging back into life in Pella, Iowa.

Some of my friends and family found this blog a convenient way to keep track of me since I am not very good at keeping people up to date about my life. So to my extended family and friends, I say, stayed tuned. I am not sure what there will be to write about... but if I learned anything about discovery, it's that it's unexpected. And therein lies the fun.

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
Love,
Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear you say the blog is "over." I wish you would continue it. The adventure (life) continues, and I think I would learn from listening to you comment occasionally. Well, think about it anyway.
Lana