Tweets by @morningblend56 According to Mary: Learning Curves

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Learning Curves

Cal wrote a blog about his first day on the road. I spent most of today trying to figure out exactly what I am supposed to be doing... and when it's the best time to do it. All this thinking has me plum tuckered out! Thank you Norkenzie Christian Church and the Hough family for your support today. You were a gift today!
We will be camping in the Cascades tomorrow. I wonder if there is a campground with a laundry.... Time to wash some clothes.

Happy Father's Day!
Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
I found your blog today. I had read the writeup in the Chronicle about Cal's trip...very nice article. Then I stopped at Gosselink's. Terri told me about your blog. I went home and found your husband's blog and then yours. How exciting! I love to read blogs and I read several people's blogs. Anyway, I even saw my name in one of your blogs! Thanks for the encouragement, Mary. I'm sure I am still a little "painful" to watch at the store as I am so deliberate and SLOOOWWW!
I can just picture you guys out there having an adventure every day. I rode RAGBRAI one year, every mile of it, so I have an appreciation of the effort involved!
Anyway, I am so glad to find you here and I'll stay in touch!
Lana