Tweets by @morningblend56 According to Mary: All we need

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

All we need

I think we now have everything we need to live on the road. The propane heater for the camper came today....A way to get clean, a way to eat, a way to sleep, and a way to stay warm (it hit a high of 50 in Yellowstone today). What else is there? Oh yes. A way to answer nature's call. That, too.

While I was in Michigan this weekend to see my family (my father turns 90 next month), a F-5 tornado tore through Parkersburg, Iowa. The devastation is tremendous. From the air, the town looks like matchsticks - smashed. Cal's dad was a minister and had a church in that area many years ago.
Check out this link for pictures. www.kcci.com/slideshow/weather/16393589/detail.html?rss=des&psp=news
Our daughter, Rachel and son-in-law, Justin came from Grand Rapids for dinner (Rachel, your hair is incredible!) and I visited with my sisters and extended family who were camping just outside Kalamazoo. It was great to see everybody. Love you guys.

No comments: