Tweets by @morningblend56 According to Mary: Routine

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Routine

In response to my daughter, Rae...no pressure. I love you all. I just have to remember to write what's in my head apart from what you might like to hear.

I miss being on the road and writing about each day's adventure because my life is really quite routine....although, I did read a book about a guy who walked across Spain on a pilgrimage...that gets my blood flowing again!

Hope you all are having adventures today, wherever you are.

Love,
Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're back! Yeay! I'm so glad! You have a gift for being highly entertaining and interesting even if you haven't done much of anything! That's good blogging!!

Today I walked on the trails below the dam and watched the eagles. Believe me, I was not alone out there. Eagles, geese, and lots of people!
I hope I'm scheduled to work on a snowy Saturday.
Lana