Tweets by @morningblend56 According to Mary: Mad Dash for the Sea

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mad Dash for the Sea

We are sitting in a Super 8 Motel waiting for the rain to abate as we make our last mad dash for the sea. We have had trouble with the trailer lights...Cal has them working but they are very dim and that is frightening for me as we meet east coast traffic. This is the first time I have felt nervous about about driving with the camper. We carefully went over maps last night and picked out our roads to Salem. There are no direct routes- so we had to cut and paste our way to Salem. I am praying for guidance as I face this last challenge.

See you there!

Love,
Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May your guardian angels be right there with the both of you. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Lana

Anonymous said...

I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,
And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,
And a grey mist on the sea's face and a grey dawn breaking.

Lana