Tweets by @morningblend56 According to Mary: I Don't Want To Talk About It

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Don't Want To Talk About It

First, let me remind you of the elvin woods where we stayed last night, the quiet deep dripping forest. Surely there were elves in that woods! We were serenaded by a breathy flute playing elvish music before we went to sleep at 10:00. It floated through the forest for about 5 minutes. Leaving the campground, I inspected each campsite trying to guess which one had gifted us with the flawless haunting melody. I didn't dream it. Cal heard it too!

The rest of the day I want to forget.

Love,
Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

c'mon Mary! I love the picture of you creeping around your elfin campsite. What more did the day hold for you...............

Anonymous said...

It was just a day when everything went wrong, Cher. A day to get through and start over as soon as possible.

Mary