Tweets by @morningblend56 According to Mary: Sad News

Friday, July 4, 2008

Sad News

Sad news. Cal had a bicycle accident and is in the hospital. I would like to say something brave and deep right now, but all I can say is that Cal is very sad and disappointed that he will not be able to complete this ride....He broke this clavicle in two places and three ribs. He does not remember anything about the accident. The road was good...so we don't know what happened. He is in pain and on morphine. I would like to call you all individually, but I decided that this would be the best way to let everyone know for now...I need to get back to my husband.

Pray for us.
All my love,
Mary

3 comments:

UP said...

I wish I had called Calvin either last night or this morning. I can't tell you how deeply disappointed I am for him and for you.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you and Cal. I imagine the disappointment, is almost as painful as the serious injuries. Please keep us updated, and know you are in our thoughts, and on our hearts.

Anonymous said...

We in Wisconsin are praying for all of you. I've heard through the grapevine that you might try again next year. NEK