Tweets by @morningblend56 According to Mary: Missoula

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Missoula

Today is our first rest day. Rest day, re-group day, catch-up day, clean-up day, re-plenish day. Since I had a shower, I said that the car could have a bath, too. Rule number one for all you men who think you want to try this kind of adventure with your wife. Wash wife - and THEN car. Nothing special about Missoula to tell you. Just a city with more traffic than seems appropriate...but then, I've been a mountain woman for 11 days now. I wear a twisted bandanna in my hair and little make-up. I try to clean up purty for Cal but I have developed a new look to accommodate my new role as scout and wagon mistress. This re-adjustment to Pella might take longer than I thought...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely tickled to be reading your travel journals.. . and I want you to remember "it's all my fault, this bicycle thing!"

Mary Meuzelaar said...

Yes, Cher! You get to take credit as well as blame for many things...camping, dutch costumes, Halloween parties...the list just doesn't end. You quiet types!
All my love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

hi Mary, i want to see what you look like with a bandanna in your hair!!!! i believe you could start a new trend at work!!! i also agree with the shower, woman come first!!!! i am going for a walk now, here from you soon. Have you seen many orange things along the way? do you miss hearing about LEELAND????????
xoxoxoxooxxxxxxxxxxxx